“Well worth every minute spent! Great ‘take aways’ to place into our toolbox for success.” ~ Denise Eastham, President of the Board, Humane Society of Warren County
“The session helped solidify for our board responsibilities and opportunities while at the same time expanding our awareness of the possibilities of nonprofit governance.” ~ Ben Glenn, Board Member, Humane Society of Warren County
“The retreat was a phenomenal experience that will help propel our nonprofit onward and upward!” ~ Lavenda Denny, Executive Director, Humane Society of Warren County
“My experience with Beth Lucy-Speidel was an eye-opening career experience, as well as personally enlightening. This coaching opportunity was about developing the “whole leader,” focusing on the team and self-leadership, as well. This allowed me to create and apply more effective leadership skills with my organization. Better self-awareness has led me to more objective decision-making, while allowing me to be more present and engaged with my employees and customers.
I found my experience and the knowledge gained with Beth through Collaborative Leadership Group incredibly valuable. I would highly recommend anyone to go through this personal and professional journey if they are looking for ways to increase their confidence and effectiveness in the workplace”. ~ Tasha Demko, Executive Director, CHEERS School Family, Inc.
“During her (Beth’s) tenure at the university she has demonstrated several exemplary critical competencies in her graduate work and employment for Eastern University:
- Punctual and methodical with her assignment completion and exceptional critical analysis skills.
- Collegiality and care with the students in her cohort and the students she serves as faculty and Program Coordinator for Washington, DC.
- Engaging with faculty and supervisors at points of need for expertise and advice
- Leadership and Direction both in her Executive Director position at CHEERS, and with Eastern University.
- Excellent academic skills and competencies
- Graduate Student Recruitment, Enrollment, and Mentoring” ~ Rev. Hans Tokke, PhD (Cand.), MDiv., MA, MPS, Program Director, Non-Profit Management, School of Leadership and Development, Campolo College of Graduate and Professional Studies
“Your broad perspective on trends and best practices of nonprofit governing boards is really valuable to us. It’s also helpful to have a neutral ‘outside’ facilitator when we discuss issues that are specific to our organization.” ~ Barry Hockenberry, Board President, CHEERS School Family, Inc.